Monday, 22 March 2010

Applications Used to Create and Edit my Opening Sequence.

To edit my sequence and piece all of my films together I have used iMovie.



In editing the film there are many techniques including the example below which shows the basic selection of editing techniques. Here you can select one of the options and change a certain area. Whether that be the length of the clip, the speed of the clip, sound adjustments, stabilizing the clip, rotating the clip etc.




To create a soundtrack I used Garage Band which allowed me to piece many sound clips and instruments together to create a 'fit for purpose' piece.



To use a sound clip is simple and there are many to choose from which are split into the main categories which are shown in the screen grab below. I created three sound pieces using garageband, these where the beginning track, the news introduction, and the track after the broadcast.




When designing the company logo I used Adobe Photoshop.



The toolbar on Adobe Photoshop is shown below and contains tools such as paint, shapes, effects, magic wand, stamp, spot healing. Every tool is useful in helping to design a logo and achieve a high standard look.

No comments:

Post a Comment