Monday, 1 March 2010

Simliar Products To My Piece.

The opening of 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning' is a similar product to my piece. Its opens showing just flashes and short clips of particular images and occurences. I like that it doesn't give much away and that it's almost like a mind map piecing things together, but only giving small pieces of information away.




Also the opening of Se7en is similar to my piece and is my inspiration which i will use to add more filming to my piece for my final cut. I think that this opening is brilliant in demonstrating mystery and curiosity as to what is happening, why is this person stitching and sticking things into a scrap book etc. I wish to recreate certain elements from Se7en for my piece such as the opening of a book, but rather than a scrap book it will be a bible and i will use shallow focus to pick out only a significant phrase. I have also been inspired to show flashes of newspaper headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment